Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Home made High Power Engine- MSD!



      You know what.... it was really really fantabulous. It just adds to energy of your innerself irrespective of where you hail from (no wonder if it works in the Hell too!). To me, it was like start writing the blogs again and I am writing it for that matter. I don't know how will it go but ya,now I am assured of what Captain cool can do to the world's best bowlers if he wishes to rule the boundaries.
      Before I can actually post this, CSK would have crushed away mighty MI guys in Bangaluru. That typical shot of MS now has made me fall in love with bangaluru, for witnessing such creative non-cricketing "dhoni-chak" sixes. With the shot he hit transforming his wrist into a helicopter blade, I was reminded of the concept "Impulse" I studied long back during my Junior College days-the concept which tells the importance of time during which force is applied (sorry for this! :P)!!! But within no time, my physicist mind (and the pretty gals behind) faded out. I was tempted to watch CSK innings (til the last over which I was not supposed to...) full of colors coming out of Dhoni's bat. It may not be the fastest 50 inning but has to be one of it's kind. He never looked fallen short of runs but IPL T20 did fall short of overs I guess. One more thing I love this guy for is his attitude-the attitude when he hits the ball when his team is in deep trouble-when he hits for what he loves-when he hits just to finish it off exhibiting the class-when he hits the ball to become world champion! I could still remember the smile on his face when the tiny solid sphere found it's place in the stadiums of Wankhede on April 2 eve. I don't know how and where to stop writing this but Dhoni has certainly no stop at this point and in the near future as well, having blessed with such a great high power home made helicopter engine...

No comments:

Post a Comment